Airship Passepartout Urban Nights Steampunk Stroll Fall 2013
Friday, September 20th, 2013 at 6:00PM – The Barrel House
Yes, it is time once again for our biannual Steampunk stroll for Urban Nights. This will be our sixth one and it is always a great time. We will meet up at the Barrel House in our steampunk best and take in the sights and sounds.
Urban Nights is a night for Dayton businesses and arts to showcase themselves. We take it upon ourselves to visit many of the interesting places in the historic Oregon District and then end up at the Spaghetti Warehouse for a meal at around 10 PM.
- The Barrel House (Wine / Beer – soft opening)
- The Black Box Improv Theatre
- Garden Station (Urban Garden)
- Dayton Creative Collective (Art / Music / Drinks)
- Clash Consignments (Clothing / Jewelry / Art)
- Gallery 510 (Art)
- Bonnett’s Books (Old Books / Odd Trinkets)
- Brim (Hat Store)
- Feathers (Vintage Clothing & More)
- Fifth Street Deli (Food & Drinks)
- Omega Music (Record Store)
- St. Clair Shops (Art)
- Downtown Library (Maybe a band?)
- Courthouse Square (Live Music)
- The Spaghetti Warehouse (Food / Drinks / Rest)
Along the way there will be street performers, food trucks and many photo ops.
Parking: There is a decent sized lot next to the Barrel House. A few of us will also be leaving cars near the Spaghetti Warehouse so that we can ferry drivers to pick up their cars.
Walking: Yes, this does involve quite a bit of walking, but we will be stopping often to take in the sights and sounds.