Airship Passepartout will be attending the Steampunk Empire Symposium for the third year! Our first year we were victorious and were named the winner of the airship games! However, in 2013 we were defeated by the Dastardly Alliance from Michigan. This year we must fight back and try to regain the trophy! Several members of Airship Passepartout will be involved with a variety of aspects at the Symposium other than just participating in the games. Please try to support your fellow Crew Members and Frequent Floaters as much as possible. We will also be hosting several events and contests during the con as well.
Official Airship Passepartout Events at the Con:
11PM-5AM – Airship Passepartout Room Party!
4PM - Jedi vs. Borg – Cornin Orr
9PM – Mixology: Rum – Calamity Labs
10AM – Steampunk Music 101 – Sir Ernest
8PM – Mixology 101 - Calamity Labs
11PM – Mixology 210 - Calamity Labs
Sir Ernest – Party Coordinator, Band Liason
Dr. Gintia – Patron Reception Hostess
Calamity Dawn – Curiosities Exhibit Co-ordinater
Cornin Orr – Security Team
- Penny Farthing Pod Races – Saturday 10am
- Nerf Dueling - Saturday 11am
- Tea Dueling - Saturday 2pm
- Lightsaber Cricket - Saturday 4:30pm
- Airship Race - Sunday 11am
- Mustache Contest (?)
- Original Steampunk Sidearms
- Modified Steampunk Sidearms (spectre and 2 recons – James Joens)
(Note: Sidearms only please. No rifles or BFGs will be accepted this year.)
- Wearable Steampunk: Goggles, bracers, smaller bustles and corsets, etc.
- Steampunk Toys: tops, dolls, miniature furniture, toy cars, etc.
- Functional Steampunk: iPod speakers, cell phone cases, tea kettles, clocks, anything that has a use beyond looking cool. Bonus if it actually works.
- Items of Tiny Unknown Origins: Anything that doesn’t fall into the above and fit within our breadbasket rule.